This is where you will find everything you need to get ready for TFWA China's Century Conference.
If you have any questions, please email the TFWA Registration Department here
ACCESS TO ONLINE pre-registration
Online pre-registration is now closed but you may still register by completing the form below:
Please contact the TFWA press office
- Wednesday 5 December: Opening of pre-registration
- Thursday 14 February: End of pre-registration
- Friday 15 February onwards: On-site registration applies (except for modifications)
- Tuesday 19 February: End of modifications
- Tuesday 5 March through Thursday 7 March: Registration desks open at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Sanya
Benefits of pre-registration:
Pre-registration brings the following benefits:
- Entrance to the two day conference including the networking facilities
- Access to the Opening Cocktail on 5 March
- Invitation to the Gala Dinner, hosted by DFS, on 6 March
Registration fee: 980€ (800€ for TFWA / APTRA members)
- Save 25% on registration fee from the third person onwards in your company
- Book your room before 7 February and secure your accommodation at a special rate
- Pre-register before 7 February and your name and photo will incluted in the Conference Delegate Directory
Please check with your local Chinese Embassy for visa requirements. Official invitation letters can be provided to pre-registered delegates and press attendees upon request.
Please contact TFWA representative in China at email@example.com
Grand Hyatt, Sanya Haitang Bay: official hotel and conference venue
- Benefit from preferential room rates if you book before 7 February
- Please note that rooms reserved after this date will be subject to availability.
For hotel booking, click here and enter your group reference: G-M663
Attractive discounts, up to -15%, on a wide range of public fares on all AIR FRANCE, KLM and their code-shared flights worldwide.
- Event: TFWA China's Century Conference
- ID Code: 34481AF
- Travel Valid Period: 26/02/2019 to 14/03/2019
- Event location: SANYA
Please visit the event website or access directly, click here