See over 3,000 traveller-oriented brands and reach over 2,000 key executives from major landlords and retailers.
- See over 3,000 traveller-oriented brands and nearly 500 international exhibitors.
- Gain a unique overview of breaking trends across all product categories.
- Find new suppliers and catch up with current ones.
- Try the latest innovations before they reach the wider market.
- Refresh your thinking with new ideas at the Conference and Workshops.
- Mix with your peers and meet new faces through the networking events.
- Put your brands in front of the industry’s biggest audience of duty free and travel retail professionals.
- Reach over 2,000 key executives from major landlords and retailers.
- Meet new prospects and develop existing relationships.
- Network with senior executives and others who shape market opinion.
- Develop your skills with insights and best practice from the Conference and Workshops.
- Identify new product trends and see what the competition is doing
The essential guide to duty free and travel retail’s global summit
Containing all the key data behind the industry’s largest annual gathering, the e-brochure provides a concise overview of the event including the 2018 programme. For prospective exhibitors there are details of visitors by type, region and country. Prospective visitors can see at a glance who exhibits by product category and region of origin, together with a full alphabetic list of the 500+ companies taking stand space in 2017. Profiles of the recently-introduced TFWA Digital Village, ONE2ONE personalised appointment service and comprehensive Networking Programme complete the picture.