The second in the series of TFWA Insight
short product category reports, drawing on data from the Travel Retail Catalyst Study (TRaCS) conducted by Horizon Consumer Science
, focuses on a key question for liquor brands and retailers: how to better engage female travellers in the wine & spirits offer.
The study, entitled Does duty free liquor need to re-engage with women?, is available in PDF format and features data and insights on the following topics:
- Liquor purchase rates at airports among women compared to men
- Penetration levels by nationality and gender
- Differences between spirits, wines and Champagne
- Impulse vs planned purchases
- Recommendations to re-engage female shoppers
As always, the report is available free of charge to TFWA members; simply log in to download the PDF file.