TFWA membership holds real advantages for today’s duty free and travel retail professionals. From preferential pricing and special services at TFWA events to year-round benefits like access to exclusive data, consumer studies, tailored news alerts and the “industry bible”, the TFWA Handbook, there’s much to be gained by joining TFWA.
Benefits throughout the year
- Quarterly update with exclusive market data, features, research and event news.
- Includes the latest industry-wide figures from Generation Research.
- Delivered by email in compact, accessible format.
Discounted trade-press subscriptions:
- Preferential pricing when subscribing to the following titles with coverage of duty free and travel retail:
- Duty Free News International / Frontier
- Drinks International
- The Americas Duty Free and Travel Retailing
- Gulf-Africa Duty Free and Travel Retailing
- Asia Duty Free and Travel Retailing
- The Drinks Business
- The Spirits Business
- For over a decade TFWA has sought to provide its members with actionable research studies focused on gaining a better understanding of the travelling consumer and of the context in which the travel industry operates. During that time we have built
a diverse research catalogue featuring reports by nationality, theme, product category or location, all made available to TFWA members
free of charge.
Access TFWA Research
- Preferential service with leading recruitment firm BeThe1, specialists in fashion, beauty, retail and travel retail
- Benefit from a team of 20 recruiters in Europe and Asia working with 200 key employers at middle- and senior-management level across all disciplines
- Access to 15,000 duty free and travel retail professionals registered with BeThe1
- A concise guide to global duty free and travel retail with definitions, market data, traffic & tourism statistics, practical information plus comment and analysis from industry leaders.
- Designed to augment members’ understanding of the industry’s current shape and scope.
Access the TFWA handbook
- The Association website contains contents accessible only by members via personal log-in.
- The resources available to members include
- News and interviews
- TFWA Research studies dating back to 2004
- The full Members’ Database with contact details for each member
- Promote your company on the Association’s website
- Add a corporate logo to your entry in the Members’ Directory
- Enhance your visibility to an audience interested in duty free and travel retail
TFWA Lounge (TFWA World Exhibition & Conference):
- Exclusively for TFWA members and buyers with full-delegate status
- Open during Exhibition hours (from 16:00 on Monday)
- Dedicated concierge service including restaurant reservations, car and boat hire, travel agency, catering for private events, problem-solving and babysitters.
- Internet access
- Private bar and lounge with complimentary drinks
- Massage service
- Charging station
- International press
- Meeting area (booking required)
Helicopter transfers (TFWA World Exhibition & Conference):
- Operated by TFWA partner Azur Hélicoptère
- 10% member discount on transfers from Nice Airport to Cannes
- One-way fare costs €160 per person before the member discount
- Flights operate every 30 minutes
- Complimentary shuttle from Cannes heliport to city centre
- Bookings accepted by phone on +33 (0)4 93 90 40 70, by email to email@example.com or online at www.azurhelico.com
On-site photo & video service:
- Promote your presence at the Exhibition, create a visual record of your stand, record interviews with VIP guests.
- 20% member discount on normal photographic and video prices.
- Contact the photographic team here, or the video team here.
Conferences & workshops:
- Preferential rates for members attending any TFWA-organised conference (and accompanying workshops where applicable).
Further benefits at TFWA events:
- Access to the Annual General Meeting at TFWA World Exhibition & Conference and the right to vote in elections for the Association’s Management Committee.
- Preferential rates for admission to The Scene, duty free and travel retail’s favourite nightspot during TFWA World Exhibition & Conference.
- One additional invitation to the Welcome Cocktail at TFWA Asia Pacific Exhibition & Conference.
- Special "Member" mention in official event publications.
For more information, contact Ms Sabine Parmentier here