TFWA’s dedicated meeting service organises introductory encounters between exhibiting brands, key buyers, airports and trade agents.
Eligible companies simply name the participants they want to meet and the ONE2ONE team handles the arrangements, providing on-site support. The meetings take place towards the end of week.
Five steps to maximise your networking opportunities:
- Assess your eligibility – is your company an exhibitor, duty free and travel retail operator, trade agent, airport authority or airline?
- Pre-register for TFWA World Exhibition & Conference.
- Confirm your interest in the ONE2ONE service and nominate up to two company representatives when pre-registering.
- Complete your company profile and the forthcoming projects section on the ONE2ONE online platform using the access codes supplied after pre-registration.
- Prepare for TFWA to contact you to arrange meetings with the participants you want to see.
Your meeting schedule will be sent to you a week before the event, and the ONE2ONE support team will be on hand to help before and during TFWA World Exhibition & Conference. For more information, please contact us here.