TFWA’s dedicated meeting service organises introductory encounters for retailers, exhibiting brands and service concessionaires wanting to meet senior executives from Asia Pacific airports, airlines, cruise and ferry companies.
Eligible companies simply name the participants they want to meet and the ONE2ONE team handles the arrangements, providing on-site support. The meetings are held in private suites in the ONE2ONE Lounge, although those involving exhibitors take place on their stands. Five steps to maximise your networking opportunities:
- Assess your eligibility – is your company a retailer, exhibitor or service concessionaire?
- Pre-register for TFWA Asia Pacific Exhibition & Conference.
- Confirm your interest in the ONE2ONE service and nominate up to two company representatives when pre-registering.
- Complete your company profile and the forthcoming projects section on the ONE2ONE online platform using the access codes supplied after pre-registration.
- Prepare for TFWA to contact you to arrange meetings with the participants you want to see.
Your meeting schedule will be sent to you a week before the event, and the ONE2ONE support team will be on hand to help before and during TFWA Asia Pacific Exhibition & Conference. For more information, please click here.