This is where you will find everything you need to get ready for TFWA World Exhibition & Conference.
Pre-registration for TFWA World Exhibition & Conference 2019 is now closed. You may still register onsite in Cannes from Saturday 28 September.
Pre-registration brings the following benefits:
- Access to the Opening Cocktail; part of the standard delegate status upon presentation of your e-invitation (one person per invite).
- The option of Full Delegate status (subject to eligibility and unavailable on-site in Cannes) which guarantees entry to Le Premium Evening giving access to The Scene on Thursday Night. Places at these events are limited and allocated on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis.
- Access to useful marketing tools like the TFWA Exhibition Directory, TFWA Product Showcase and TFWA Digital Diary. To learn more, click here
- Entry to the Conference and Workshops. Further details are available HERE
- Free access to the TFWA Innovation Lab. For more information, click HERE
If you have any questions, please email the TFWA Registration Department here
ONE2ONE meeting service
TFWA’s dedicated meeting service, another benefit exclusive to pre-registered delegates, arranges introductory encounters for eligible companies wanting to meet with potential partners. Discover more about ONE2ONE
TFWA’s official hotel partner for Cannes is b network, specialists in convention support and accommodation.
Book your accommodation, click here
Take advantage of preferential airfares with Air France and KLM. More information is available here
To pre-register or learn more about the benefits of doing so for members of the travel retail and mainstream press, click here
The networking programme includes activities enabling delegates to mix before the start of TFWA World Exhibition & Conference. Places are limited, and early registration is encouraged.
Discover what’s on offer here:
- Further details on the Leisure activities are available here
- Further details on the Social events are available here