Companies applying to exhibit at TFWA Asia Pacific must be brand-owners, Asia Pacific (or worldwide) distributors or licensees. Distributors and licensees should provide written proof from the brand-owner of their distribution rights to the brand(s) they wish to represent. If the distribution or licensing rights change, TFWA is entitled to review the company’s participation.
Applicants should demonstrate a commitment to the duty free and travel retail industry and an understanding of its unique nature.
The brand(s) distributed by applicants should come from one of the following product sectors:
- Wine / Spirits / Beers / Non alcoholic beverages
- Tobacco / Smokers’ accessories
- Perfumes / Cosmetics
- Fashion / Accessories / Sunglasses / Luggage
- Jewellery / Watches / Writing instruments
- Gifts / Toys / Souvenirs / Home
- Confectionery / Fine food / Food supplements
- Electronics / Travel accessories
For more information on how to apply, please contact us here
If you are interested in becoming a member of TFWA, please click here