The ideal trade forum for duty free and travel retail in the industry’s largest region by turnover, TFWA Asia Pacific Hainan Special Edition runs from 21 to 24 June 2021. Duty free and travel retail professionals will be able to reconnect, access the latest research and network to develop their business in key markets including China.
A compelling online event focused on Asia Pacific Duty Free & Travel Retail.
The programme includes:
- A ground-breaking conference with five major travel retailers, the main travel and DF&TR associations and consumer experts
- Four industry-relevant, expert-led workshops
- Extensive networking opportunities
- TFWA’s ONE2ONE e-meeting service
- A virtual showroom where eligible companies can promote their brands, services or latest initiatives via video, imagery and words. Enquire here.
See the full event programme here
21-24 June 2021 with :
- Brand packages available now – enquire here
- Online registration open 5 May - 10 June
Online via the new TFWA 365 virtual platform, a permanent digital resource that will be available to TFWA members and industry business partners all year round.
For DF&TR professionals interested in the Asia Pacific region. Entry is free for buyers and landlords. Attractively priced visitor packages are available, and brands can upgrade for enhanced visibility and direct access to participating retailers and landlords.
- Individuals and companies can enquire about the visitor packages available here.
- Brands can enquire about enhanced visibility and access to participating buyers and landlords here.
- Ask for details of the sponsorship possibilities on offer here.
Because Asia Pacific continues to drive global DF&TR, even in the current challenging conditions, and will lead the industry’s recovery as international travel resumes.